Refund Policy / Money back Guarantee
At American Credit Management we are passionate about helping people repair bad credit. We do our best to assist Clients with their credit repair needs & we value customer satisfaction! By law we cannot make any verbal or written promise, or guarantee of outcome, score increases, or timing of credit repair services. However, Client’s may request a refund if they believe that American Credit Management did not complete the obligations as defined in our Terms and Conditions, or the Client’s signed agreement. Refund of up to 100% of total price may be possible to the Client only if all the below conditions exist:
- If American Credit Management DID NOT inform the Client and note in the Client agreement that credit repair can actually cause scores to drop.
- Client has been current on all payments, without any NSF’s, and Client has completed all payments per the agreement.
- Client must be current on all payments to American Credit Management LLC, and Client shall have completed all payments per agreement.
- Client must have followed all American Credit Management directions based on the credit repair plan (Excessive time spent with clients in any form of communication, or personal meetings will count against the allocated time per plan, and obviously reduce time spent on actual credit repair, therefore client may not get optimal results).
- On existing credit lines at time of signed agreement, and on any newly obtained credit, whether or not per American Credit Management recommendation, Client always made at least the minimum payment due on time per industry suggestion (which was communicated with the Client.)
- Client was never late and always paid minimum balance due on all existing trade lines, or new credit lines acquired during duration of American Credit Management agreement.
- Upon signing Credit Miracles agreement client strictly followed at least one of several suggested methods to improve or increase scores as noted in the credit repair plan.
To receive a 100% refund of total money paid to American Credit Management, the Client shall request such refund in writing. American Credit Management shall review the request to confirm if Client complied with the terms of our Refund Policy which can take 7-10 business days after letter is received. American Credit Management shall determine the final refund is due and the decision shall be final.
Money Back Guarantee
The goal of credit repair is to remove questionable negative information from credit reports. This is not an exact science and there are cases in which we may be unsuccessful. Our clients are protected with our 120 day warranty. If you sign up for a monthly service with American Credit Management and do not see any questionable items deleted from your credit in 120 days or your score haven’t increased by at least 50 points combined, you will be entitled to a full refund in monthly fees. This does not mean that your credit will be fixed completely during that period but you should see some of your questionable negative items deleted or an increase to your score in this period or your money back.
The Money back guarantee will be strictly subject to you complying with the following terms and conditions
- Eligibility for a refund does not start until day 120.. You must be an active participant in the program for 120 days. Cancellation or a missed payment during the initial 120 days of the program is a void of this guarantee.
- That you do not create or cause any new derogatory trade lines to be added to your credit report after your participation in the applicable program begins.
- You mail or email American Credit Management all correspondences relating in any way to your credit report within seven (“7”) days of receiving said correspondence.
- You make all payments due and owing to American Credit Management per this agreement in a timely manner.
- You mail, fax or email to American Credit Management proof of your identity such as a copy of driver’s license and copy of social security card within five (“5”) days of the effective date of this agreement.
- You agree to give American Credit Management ten (“10”) business days from the date you have requested a refund and we receive the letter to allow American Credit Management adequate time to review your credit bureaus and audit your account to verify that no negative items have been removed from your account and to ascertain the reason for this occurring.
- Refunds limited to payments made for 120 days of service only. (ex. If client is in service for 180+ days, with no change made to their history, they can request a refund, but that refund will be limited to 120 days of service).